Purposes and procedures of the main personal data
The personal data you provided for the provision of services offered by Aurora Srl and requested by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending the quotes you requested;
- Managing payments for bookings you made;
- Sending our newsletter on your specific request;
- Fulfilling the obligations required by law, regulations, European Community regulations and civil and tax rules.
The data collected are only those necessary to accomplish the aforementioned purposes. The data processing is carried out by using computerized, ITC and paper means, in accordance with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 06/30/2003.
Disclosure of data
The data can be used by the Data Supervisor and by other administrative staff of Aurora Srl to accomplish the aforementioned purposes. Said employees were appointed as persons in charge of data processing and received in this respect adequate operational instructions and operate under the direct authority of the « Data Supervisor ». The data may be disclosed depending on the processing purpose for:
- legal obligations and, always for the aforementioned purposes, only to trusted companies that perform exclusively on our behalf tasks of a technical, organizational or accounting (i.e. accountant)
- firm dealing with the forwarding of our newsletter;
- Service Provider.
Dissemination of Data
No data dissemination is planned.
Storing of Data
The data are stored for the time necessary to the accomplishment of the purposes specified above and in compliance with applicable laws. In compliance with the provisions in force, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments, the data related to ITC traffic (data concerning the location and internet connection – the so called log files) are stored as required by Article 132 of Legislative Decree 196/03..
Denial or withdrawal of data processing authorization
The provision of your data is mandatory to achieve the purposes referred to above; failure to provide the data or partial or incorrect provision of data or their withdrawal, could lead to the impossibility to provide the requested services.
Warning to Users
The services registration procedure must not take place using other people’s mailboxes. We are opposed to any form of privacy violation carried out against third parties; therefore, it is unlawful to use registration forms using e-mail addresses of other people.
Data Controller and Data Supervisor for the collection and protection of confidential personal data
The Data Controller of the data processing is Aurora Srl, Via Pietro d’Abano, 13 – 35031 Abano Terme (PD), Italy, the Data Supervisor for the collection and protection of the confidentiality of the personal data is Mr. Yari Lazzaro.
Concerning the processing of their personal data, users may exercise the rights established by Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, which for convenience are detailed below:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on the existence of the personal data concerning him/her, even if they are not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- The interested party has the right to know:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in case of processing performed with electronic tools;
- the identification data of the Data Controller, Data Supervisor and Representative appointed in the territory of the Italian State, where applicable;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be disclosed or that may learn about them as designated Representatives in the territory of the Italian State, Data Supervisors, Data Controllers or Persons in Charge. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- The updating, amendment or, when interested, integration of data;The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data unlawfully processed, including those whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
The certification that the operations referred to above were notified, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except the case where such fulfilment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportioned effort compared to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to be opposed in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning his/her person if pertinent to the collection purposes;
to the processing of personal data concerning his/her person for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised directly or by conferring, in writing, proxy or power of attorney to persons or organizations.Users may exercise their rights and obtain information about the management of their personal data by addressing the Data Supervisors by sending the request (email, letter, fax or otherwise) to the addresses and telephone numbers of Aurora Srl. ( e-mail: email@example.com, fax +39 049 83 12 082), as shown on the web site.Aurora Srl undertakes not to use personal data reported as inaccurate, as long as the inaccuracy was not corrected.
Access to services and content of this web site is free.The information contained in this web site is the expression of the knowledge of the facts of Aurora Srl and is not, in any way, to be considered provided as a suggestion or guarantee for the suitability of a product or service for specific applications. Aurora Srl operates with the utmost care so that the information provided is accurate and complete. In no case, however, Aurora Srl may be held responsible for any consequence resulting from inaccuracies and incompleteness of the data provided through this instrument (site). Aurora Srl reserves the right to change its own web site at any time, without notice and without any obligation towards the users. In particular, the company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate, and without any charge borne by it, the services offered through its website.